Friday, March 31, 2006

THE 1/2 MILLION DOLLAR TICKET

Aah , this day is hot!
Life is like so good! Just look at my car!

Wait a minute. Is that a cop or whatever? He's not giving me a ticket is he?


I'm giving this car a ticket!


Come on! Mr Cop guy! I'm friggin Paris Hilton


Oh No He Didn't! I don't want to attend any event held by that guy!

"Expired?" That's sounds hot! But where are the directions?



Paris Hilton was seen at the Sunset Tan salon in West Hollywood recently. She was driving her 1/2 Million Dollar 2005 SLR McLaren Mercedes. So what you ask? While Parasite was happily getting her tan on, a police officer gave her a ticket for an expired parking meter. Apparently

Paris thought she was just being handed a ticket to a party to get "expired". Ok, we made that part up. We would be wrong to think otherwise.

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool blog you have here! I am impressed. You really put a lot of time and effort into this. I wish I had your creative writing skills, progressive talent and self- discipline to produce a blog like you did. Your blog really does deserve an honest compliment. If you have some time, stop by my site. It deals with stuff like, click here: home business career and then feel free to e-mail me with your words of wisdom.

P.S. I'll sure put the word out about your site and I would appreciate any business you may send my. way... Later, Scott.

 
At May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I like your blog, you can visit my web page if you like.home base business ideahttp://www.moneywebpage.comhome base business idea

 
At February 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! patio heaters palm tree Latin america slavery Mature pussy clips free remove ezula spyware wholesale dropshipper for infiniti home thetater Protonix 400 mg ebaybuy xenical http://www.incorporating-2.info/interfaith-divorce.html oldsmobile ninety eigth elite edition 1992 eberspacher heaters Pure laser hair removal Anaconda dental insurance Butler heating and air conditioning 1980 cadillac eldorado reddy kerosene heater providian ebay credit card Jeep delivery Inside mouth mid face lift Painkillers buy vicodin online prescription

 

Post a Comment

<< Home