Saturday, July 29, 2006

HILARY DUFF DENIES VIRGINITY QUOTE


Hilary Duff earlier this year:
"It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume...but (virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

Hilary Duff now:

"The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how (the writer) got that out of what I said.
(It's) definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

3 Comments:

At July 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just another fake ass britney

 
At July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO CARES U SILLY HO

 
At April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Aisle wheelchairs internet software Sport radios medical insurance in florida Anonymos+visa+cards Tests for high blood pressure Delaware allergies frequency

 

Post a Comment

<< Home