Tuesday, August 22, 2006

ARE THE BLACK EYED PEAS SPLITTING UP??

Will.I.Am is releasing his first solo album this year. Does that mean the Black Eyed Peas are calling it quits? Nope!

"I'm really afraid, you know, 'cause I've been rolling with my boys for 10 years now,"

"And no, we're not breaking up. We're doing a Black Eyed Peas 10-year anniversary [album] in Christmas 2007. But with this solo record, I'm nervous as sh--, but I work best under pressure."

He also tells MTV about his beef with Fergie.
READ MORE


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

notjin relate to bep but did u guys see this movie little man this shit was so fuckin hilarious those guys are killin me I think I'm go back to see this movie

 
At August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that movie little is so old why are you even talking about it?

 
At August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

becose it just out now in Paris

 
At August 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok well it was out way back over here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home