Saturday, July 15, 2006

BAD VIDEO EXPERIENCE FOR JESSICA


Jessica Simpson talks about how hard it was to shoot her latest video for "A Public Affair". Stating that:

"Those roller skates weren't my friends! I have bruises all over, including this one on my thigh.

"My wheel got caught on the stopper of my other skate, and I totally bit it (fell down).

"I thought I'd get trampled by the skaters behind me. But I was more worried about my hair extensions coming out or my face being demolished!"

Jessica wasn't the only one having a bad experience on the set, Christina Milian also said that Eva Longoria "hit me sooo hard in the nose...It hurt sooo bad! I thought my nose was gone bleed or was broken"

Well let's just hope there will be no accidents just watching the video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home