Saturday, July 15, 2006

IS J.D LYING??


Hit-maker Jermaine Dupri has been talking about a possible duet between Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson. When asked about the possibilty, he says "Oh yeah. Definitely. The two giants of the game [are] definitely coming together."

But Mariah and Janet are not exactly sure. Janet says "Possibly. There may be truth to that."

And Mariah seems to be the lost one in this whole case saying;

"I love Janet. Janet is wonderful. I'm a fan. I'll totally do it, but he's got to let me know 'cause we got to write the song.

"I don't know what's going on. Jermaine keeps talking about it but he never tells me. I love Janet. I've always been a fan so you know, hopefully, you will see it."

[WHAT MARIAH HAD TO SAY]
[WHAT JANET HAD TO SAY]

3 Comments:

At July 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope there gon do this duet I wanna know if mariaj and janet sounds good together

 
At July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mariah would either have to sing way lower or janet will have to sing much higher. 'cause MC got skills that janet cant touch vocally

 
At July 17, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHATEVA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home